When the opportunity arose in 2012 to purchase an established cafe in a prime central Warwick location, Warwick local butcher Scott Morton and family grabbed it with both hands.
After an extensive rebranding and change of direction, "The Cherry Tree Coffee & Dining" opened in August 2012 and quickly gained an excellent reputation amongst the discerning cafe-going community.
The next few years saw The Cherry Tree rise to new heights with a swag of awards and commendations for its outstanding all-round cafe experience. These awards included:
- 2013 Warwick Chamber Of Commerce Awards - Best New Business
- 2013 Warwick Chamber Of Commerce Awards - Finalist in the Hospitality Section
- 2014 Warwick Chamber Of Commerce Awards - Best Overall Business
- 2014 Warwick Chamber Of Commerce Awards - Best Presentation & Marketing
- 2014 Warwick Chamber Of Commerce Awards - Best Apprentice/Trainee
- 2014 Warwick Chamber Of Commerce Awards - Finalist in the Business Development Section
- 2014 Australian Cafe of the Year - National Finalist & Qld Runner Up
2015 - Menulog Takeaway Awards - Best Cafe Toowoomba & Sout Eastern Region
2015 - Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
2016 sees The Cherry Tree look ahead to a changing market with a renewed online presence and a greater focus on supporting the people who support The Cherry Tree. Multi platform social media presence, online ordering, even more community sponsorship and VIP Cherry Tree Membership.
Proud Sponsors and Supporters of:
- Warwick Cowboys Rugby League
- Warwick Bowls Club
- Warwick Collegians Junior Rugby League
- Assumption College Events
- Warwick State High School Talent Quest
- Killarney Show Society
- Warwick Relay For Life
- Movember Foundation